Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Great Asian Chicken Debacle

So, I am a big fan of our Asian Chicken Salad.  In fact, it's one of the few salads that I enjoy to eat.  I work very hard to bring a good product to you, my guest and customer, and I do take pride in the food that we make.  Imagine my surprise when I am informed that my Asian Chicken Salad is inedible.  I feel terrible.  I rant.  I rave.  I throw out all of the offending chicken.  I make more chicken that is edible and yummy.

All of this does nothing to change the fact that I served bad food.  So, to make things right, I will give a small sample of the Asian Chicken Salad (the yummy version) to anyone who asks for it for the following week.  So that is from 6/5-6/12 I will give a free small sample of the Asian Chicken Salad to anyone interested. 

I am not going to force it on anyone.  If someone is a Patty Melt person, I am not going to make them take the salad.  But if you wish to give it a shot, or for those who I dosed with sodium chloride, give it a second chance, it's on me.

And thank you to my whistleblowers who were willing to bring this to my attention.  You have my utmost thanks.

Sincerely,

The B29 Streatery Team

No comments:

Post a Comment